Open Randomizer Tracker
Simple cross-platform tracker for game randomizers such as Link to the Past. For use with OBS, XSplit, StreamLabs, or whatever broadcast suite you use.
DownloadsWindows v1.1.0 Linux v1.1.0 macOS v1.1.0
Don't want to install an application? No worries! Use our application right in your browser!Open Browser App
Note: Google chrome or chromium based browsers are highly recommended when using the browser application.
- Various Trackers
- The Legend of Zelda
- The Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past (Normal and Keysanity)
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Broadcast Mode
- Background Colors, Font Colors, Padding, and Zoom Controls
- Built-In Timer and Game Title Support
- Avaliable Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, and Russian
- More Tracking Modules (Metroid, Final Fantasy, etc.)
- AutoTracker Support (Emulator and SD2SNES)
Found A Bug?
Submit a ticket at our GitHub: https://github.com/KernelZechs/open-randomizer-tracker/issues
If you would like to participate in development of this application please visit our GitHub at: https://github.com/KernelZechs/open-randomizer-tracker
Looking for a controller overlay? Check out Open Joystick Display: https://ojdproject.com